Founded in 2001, HIVELOCITY provides Dedicated Servers, Colocation, and Cloud Hosting services to customers from over 135 countries worldwide. The company operates multiple data centers across the US and Europe, including Tampa, Miami, Atlanta, Dallas, New York, Los Angeles, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam, each being HIPAA, PCI, ISAE-3402, SSAE 16 SOC1 & SOC2 certified.
- Improved network visibility for peering optimization and faster troubleshooting
- Detection of potential DDoS attacks
- Detection of traffic anomalies
- Solution scalability across an extensive data network
- NFA solved the scalability issues that were previously arising while monitoring the company’s high-speed network.
- HIVELOCITY obtained deep network visibility, accurate and reliable data for network analytics, reporting, and alerting.
- Company engineers gained detailed information about the denial of service attack events, were able to react timely to them, and better understand the causes of other network anomalies.