Noction is pleased to announce the release of NFA version 23.09, packed with practical...
About the Role
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code;
- Code review and automated testing of C++ code;
- Implement performance and quality modules;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Help non-C++ developers understand and work with C++ modules;
- Seek and take opportunities to grow professionally in the areas of Noction expertise.
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years of C++ development experience;
- Proficiency in English at a Good level (B1).
And if you possess knowledge about:
- Undefined Behavior (UB) and data races in C++;
- The rule of three/five/zero in C++;
- Generic algorithms from the C++ standard library (e.g., sort, partition, rotate, etc.);
- Utilizing asserts for contract checking and exceptions for error reporting.
Then, kindly share your favorite C++ code snippet of size no more than 100 lines demonstrating your coding abilities and expertise.
PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY TEAM
Here at Noction, we always give 100 percent, live the company culture, and share the same values. Yet, we remain true to ourselves and appreciate others’ views/opinions, supporting each team member at all times.
We are obsessed with organizing regular team events to bring everyone together and strengthen the bond. Dancing at disco clubs, river kayaking, chatting at bonfires, playing truth or dare at cocktail bars – we love it all!
MODERN OFFICE ENVIRONMENT
Our offices are flexible and constantly changing spaces with plenty of negotiation rooms and informal communication zones, dining rooms, coffee points, as well as fun/sports/relaxation areas.
That extra something: Our Perks and Benefits
A fair, competitive compensation for top talent with ongoing salary surveys, reflecting the up-to-date market rates.
New Parent Policy
Generous policy for birthing and non-birthing parents, and great support to those becoming a parent!
Health & Life Insurance
Benefit from exclusive life and health care compensation packages offered by the country’s top insurance companies.
Enjoy the benefits of exercise and get reimbursement toward your fitness center membership fees.
Free English Classes
We encourage and help you further your education, while attending conferences, training sessions or certifications.
Free Meal Tickets
Benefit from free lunch vouchers to have a meal at your convenience at a range of restaurants and cafes.