WebNX is an Internet Service Provider primarily focused on data center centric offerings, bandwidth, and Dedicated server products. Organized as a corporation, WebNX is primarily situated in downtown Los Angeles with additional facilities in Ogden, UT and New York, NY.
- Improve existing BGP automation efficiency
- Minimize the risk of BGP misconfigurations at the network edge
- Achieve better ROI from BGP performance automation
- Automate route optimization for the entire traffic volume
- Over 9,000 TB of traffic optimized by announcing over 38 million route improvements to the company’s edge routers
- Latency reduced by an average of 25% and packet loss dropped by an average of 85% for the analyzed prefixes