Noction is pleased to announce the release of NFA version 23.09, packed with practical...
UK2 GROUP SUCCESS STORY
Since 1998, UK2 Group provides a wide range of advanced hosting and cloud services to enterprise clients through a number of brands including UK2.net, midPhase.com, VPS.net, 100TB.com, WestHost.com, AN Hosting.com, Resell.biz, VI.net, and Hostpuro.com. Headquartered in London, the company runs multiple datacenters worldwide, empowering over a million customers all around the world.
- Ensure best connectivity to all destinations on the Internet
- Balance bandwidth usage assuring commit levels are adhered for each provider
- Increase operational efficiency by automating route optimization processes
- Overall network performance boost
- Efficient traffic distribution across transit provider links
- Full automation of BGP optimization
- Sustainable engineering resource usage
- Reduction of network latency and packet loss
Read how ATE, a French Service Provider, improves network availability and increases engineers’ operational efficiency with the IRP.
IRP helps Steadfast to proactively mitigate network issues providing best connectivity to its latency sensitive customers.