Distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks can be a major threat to the availability...
UK2 GROUP SUCCESS STORY
Since 1998, UK2 Group provides a wide range of advanced hosting and cloud services to enterprise clients through a number of brands including UK2.net, midPhase.com, VPS.net, 100TB.com, WestHost.com, AN Hosting.com, Resell.biz, VI.net, and Hostpuro.com. Headquartered in London, the company runs multiple datacenters worldwide, empowering over a million customers all around the world.
- Ensure best connectivity to all destinations on the Internet
- Balance bandwidth usage assuring commit levels are adhered for each provider
- Increase operational efficiency by automating route optimization processes
- Overall network performance boost
- Efficient traffic distribution across transit provider links
- Full automation of BGP optimization
- Sustainable engineering resource usage
- Reduction of network latency and packet loss
ATE CASE STUDY
Read how ATE, a French Service Provider, improves network availability and increases engineers’ operational efficiency with the IRP.
STEADFAST CASE STUDY
IRP helps Steadfast to proactively mitigate network issues providing best connectivity to its latency sensitive customers.
WEBNX CASE STUDY
Find out WebNX, an LA-based Internet Service Provider, has achieved a considerably better ROI from BGP performance automation.