RFC 9234 introduces a novel mechanism that leverages the BGP Role to prevent and detect...
ATE SUCCESS STORY
ATE is a French company that has more than 25 years of expertise in hosting and telecommunications. The company provides IS outsourcing, email, and backup, managed dedicated hosting, and also IP transit solutions.
- Improve network availability
- Increase engineers’ operation¬al efficiency
- Maintain predefined bandwidth usage under specific commit levels
- Improved network stability by automatically rerouting network congestion and blackouts
- Improved operational efficiency by bandwidth and productivity savings and reduced labor costs
- Predictable bandwidth commits
Noction IRP helps UK2 Group manage bandwidth usage to meet the commit levels established with its transit providers.
IRP helps Steadfast to proactively mitigate network issues providing best connectivity to its latency sensitive customers.