We are delighted to announce the much-anticipated release of Noction Flow Analyzer (NFA)...
TIERPOINT SUCCESS STORY
TierPoint is a leading US provider of cloud, colocation and managed services designed to help organizations improve business performance and manage risk. With its corporate headquarters in St. Louis, Mo., TierPoint operates 13 highly-redundant, Tier III plus data centers in the states of Washington, Texas, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, Massachusetts and Connecticut.
- Enhance overall network performance
- Optimize provisioning of network assets
- Control peak usage management
- Automate manual BGP configuration mechanisms
- Minimize latency and packet loss
- Make full use of the differences in link quality and disparities across all carrier contracts
- Over 3,000 TB of traffic optimized by announcing over 4.5 million route improvements to the company’s edge routers.
- Latency reduced by an average of 26% and packet loss dropped by an average of 93% for the analyzed prefixes.
- Lower 95th percentile billing rates and increased headroom in the overall network.
Noction IRP helps UK2 Group manage bandwidth usage to meet the commit levels established with its transit providers.
IRP helps Steadfast to proactively mitigate network issues providing best connectivity to its latency sensitive customers.