Noction Flow Analyzer v23.05 is here. This version comes with a number of new features...
TETN SUCCESS STORY
Since its inception in 1996, the Texas Education Telecommunications Network (TETN) has provided video, voice, and data services among the 20 Texas Education Service Centers (ESCs) and the Texas Education Agency.
Through the TETN network, school districts who are members of their ESC Regional Network, have access to the statewide education intranet and services including 21st Century applications, tools and digital resources.
Currently the ESCs provide internet access and other technology services such as video conferencing, application hosting, learning management systems, etc. to over 900 school districts and charter schools in Texas.
- Maintaining competitiveness by providing high performance commodity internet service
- Automate manual BGP configuration processes
- Eliminate the risk of BGP misconfigurations due to human errors
- Gain in-depth visibility into middle-mile routing and provider performance
- IRP optimized over 185 TB of traffic by announcing over 1 million route improvements to the company’s edge routers.
- The platform reduced latency by an average of 26% and dropped packet loss by an average of 84% for the analyzed prefixes.
UK2 GROUP CASE STUDY
Noction IRP helps UK2 Group manage bandwidth usage to meet the commit levels established with its transit providers.
STEADFAST CASE STUDY
IRP helps Steadfast to proactively mitigate network issues providing best connectivity to its latency sensitive customers.
WEBNX CASE STUDY
Find out WebNX, an LA-based Internet Service Provider, has achieved a considerably better ROI from BGP performance automation.