Sharktech is a private company founded in 2003 that designs, develops, and supports advanced DDoS protection and web technologies. Founded by DDoS protection pioneer Tim Timrawi to promote, protect and serve a secure cyberspace, the company is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and has more than 25 employees with data center facilities in Los Angeles, Denver, Chicago, and Amsterdam.
- Overall network performance boost
- Reduction of Latency and Packet Loss
- Keeping the commit levels for each provider at a preconfigured level
- Automation of tedious BGP configuration processes
- IRP lowered Packet Loss by an average of 76% for the analyzed prefixes.
- Sharktech average network latency to long distance, trans-Pacific destinations for the analyzed prefixes has been lessened by nearly 32%.
- Network engineers started spending less time and energy on manual BGP configuration tasks, instead dedicating more time to strategic initiatives.
- With IRP’s Commit Control feature in place, Sharktech was able to avoid overages by intelligently leveraging traffic across available providers.