Distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks can be a major threat to the availability...
OFFSITE SUCCESS STORY
Operating since 2001, OFFSITE offers private cloud services, IaaS, custom, dedicated and shared colocation services, disaster recovery services, network operations center (NOC) services, and hosted and managed solutions. OFFSITE’s spacious facilities and customized services enable mid-market businesses to solve their IT challenges and discover new managed services, hosting and private cloud computing solutions. OFFSITE operates a high performing environment for managing data operations that include safe and secure facilities, a powerful infrastructure, industry leading technology, strategic processes, comprehensive services and data solutions expertise.
- Minimize Network Latency &
- Packet Loss
- Bypass Network Congestion & Outages
- Mitigate blackouts/brownouts
- Maximize resiliency and reliability of network operations
- Achieve deeper insight into WAN functionality
- By running for more than 4 months in the OFFSITE network, IRP optimized over 25 TB of traffic by announcing almost 230,000 route improvements.
- The platform reduced latency by an average of 24% and dropped packet loss by an average of 86% for the analyzed prefixes.
UK2 GROUP CASE STUDY
Noction IRP helps UK2 Group manage bandwidth usage to meet the commit levels established with its transit providers.
STEADFAST CASE STUDY
IRP helps Steadfast to proactively mitigate network issues providing best connectivity to its latency sensitive customers.
WEBNX CASE STUDY
Find out WebNX, an LA-based Internet Service Provider, has achieved a considerably better ROI from BGP performance automation.