Network Platforms – a South African ICT solutions provider has four data centers across South Africa. Located in: Johannesburg, Centurion, Cape Town and Durban, as well as two international data centers in London.
- Proactive approach in detecting and bypassing BGP related network problems such as congestions and slow routes;
- Detailed Real-Time network performance views and analytics;
- Minimization of Engineering Time spent on manual BGP manipulation processes;
- Network Latency and Packet Loss decreases.
- Within the first month of being live with Noction IRP, Network Platforms saw 53732 unique prefixes being improved, with 42% of them being improved by Loss reason and 52% by Latency reason.
- Network Platforms average loss rate dropped from 45%, to 7%, reducing the average loss rate by 84.44%. The average latency dropped by 23.20% to the historically lowest value.