Noction is pleased to announce the release of NFA version 23.09, packed with practical...
HIVELOCITY SUCCESS STORY
Founded in 2001, Hivelocity offers a wide range of web hosting solutions, including self-managed and managed dedicated servers, cloud hosting, shared hosting, reseller solutions, VPS, e-commerce, media streaming, control panels, SSL certificates and domain registration from its headquarters and data center located in Tampa, Florida. The company deployed Noction IRP in October, 2012.
- Improve the company’s network performance
- Improve operational efficiency and engineers’ productivity
- Maintain predefined bandwidth usage under specific commit levels
- Enhanced overall network performance and stability
- Reduced network latency and packet loss
- Ability to keep bandwidth commit levels under predefined values
- Automation of the routing optimization process
Noction IRP helps UK2 Group manage bandwidth usage to meet the commit levels established with its transit providers.
IRP helps Steadfast to proactively mitigate network issues providing best connectivity to its latency sensitive customers.