Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA., DQE Communications is one of the leading providers of high-speed, fiber-optic data networking for businesses throughout the western Pennsylvania region. The company’s network of fiber-optic cables spans thousands of miles throughout Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Blair, Butler, Greene, Indiana, Mercer, Somerset, Washington and Westmoreland counties
- Continuous analysis of traffic on all DQE peers
- Proactive traffic redirection around outages and bandwidth congestion
- Minimizing Latency & Packet Loss
- Monitors Key Route Destinations and Connectivity Problems
- By running for more than 3 months in the DQE network, IRP has optimized over 480 TB of traffic by announcing over 700,000 route improvements
- The platform reduced latency by an average of 29% and dropped packet loss by an average of 84% for the analyzed prefixes.