Bandwidth is among the US largest and fastest-growing communication technology companies. The company operates two divisions – business solutions and consumer (Republic Wireless) that share a mission of transforming the communications industry. Across the divisions, Bandwidth provides a full range of communications services, including voice origination, termination and toll free; a full suite of 9-1-1 services; SMS solutions; SIP Trunking; hosted VoIP for SMBs; and a consumer wireless business. Founded in 1999, and a certified CLEC in 49 states, Bandwidth is a profitable company headquartered in Raleigh, NC with a large remote office in Denver, CO and field offices in eight other cities.
- Proactively react to outages even when the BGP sessions are degraded
- Automate manual BGP configuration mechanisms
- Manage and automatically resolve ISP degradation
- Extend IT’s High Availability Internet solution and Strengthen company’s 99.99% SLA
- Scale the network team’s support and services
- Improve visibility into BGP data traffic and ISP performance
- IRP optimized over 4 TB of traffic by announcing over 100,000 route improvements to the company’s edge router.
- The platform reduced latency by an average of 24% and dropped packet loss by an average of 95% for the analyzed prefixes.