Over the recent weekend, the digital world faced a stark reminder of its vulnerabilities...
Senior C++ Developer
About the Role
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code;
- Code review and automated testing of C++ code;
- Implement performance and quality modules;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Help non-C++ developers understand and work with C++ modules;
- Seek and take opportunities to grow professionally in the areas of Noction expertise;
- Coordinate with other developers for cross-functional requirements implementation and tests;
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in software development;
- Managing individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables;
- Mentoring junior team members with regard to code design, testing, and standards.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong proficiency in C++ development in a Linux environment (5+ years);
- Strong knowledge of software development best practices;
- Good knowledge of STL;
- OOP experience;
- Multithreaded programming experience;
- Basic knowledge of MySQL;
- Experience with working in software development teams;
- Past experience with networking development;
- Result-driven, demonstrating accountability;
- Experience with Rust will be an advantage;
- Good level of English (B1+).
- Experience with Inter-process communication frameworks;
- Knowledge of ClickHouse;
- Familiarity with Python or other scripting language is a plus;
- Experience with Rust will be an advantage.
PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY TEAM
Here at Noction, we always give 100 percent, live the company culture, and share the same values. Yet, we remain true to ourselves and appreciate others’ views/opinions, supporting each team member at all times.
We are obsessed with organizing regular team events to bring everyone together and strengthen the bond. Dancing at disco clubs, river kayaking, chatting at bonfires, playing truth or dare at cocktail bars – we love it all!
MODERN OFFICE ENVIRONMENT
Our offices are flexible and constantly changing spaces with plenty of negotiation rooms and informal communication zones, dining rooms, coffee points, as well as fun/sports/relaxation areas.
That extra something: Our Perks and Benefits
A fair, competitive compensation for top talent with ongoing salary surveys, reflecting the up-to-date market rates.
New Parent Policy
Generous policy for birthing and non-birthing parents, and great support to those becoming a parent!
Health & Life Insurance
Benefit from exclusive life and health care compensation packages offered by the country’s top insurance companies.
Enjoy the benefits of exercise and get reimbursement toward your fitness center membership fees.
Free English Classes
We encourage and help you further your education, while attending conferences, training sessions or certifications.
Free Meal Tickets
Benefit from free lunch vouchers to have a meal at your convenience at a range of restaurants and cafes.