IRP ROI WHITE PAPER
The purpose of this study is to inform readers on the potential economic impact of deploying Noction IRP. The study may be used to better communicate a business case for any potential Noction IRP deployment.
The detailed feedback, from a sample of several existing Noction customers, clearly showed that after the deployment of Noction IRP these service providers have achieved the following benefits:
- Reduction of downtime and improved network stability, leading to customer churn decrease and reduced cost of troubleshooting and service restoration.
- Reduction of service-level agreement (SLA) penalties due to network uptime increase.
- Labor savings and reduced risk of human errors due to the automatization process.
- Improved operational efficiency, including faster incident and problem resolution.
- Overall competitiveness increase due to improved network performance and overall customer experience.