Noction Flow Analyzer v23.05 is here. This version comes with a number of new features...
BGP Filtering Best Practices
BGP filtering is used to control prefixes that are received and advertised to BGP peers. Applying filters is critically important at Tier1, Tier2 and Tier3 levels as it can restrain and eliminate the damage to your network and from your network.
This eBook provides detailed info and configurations on:
- Different peering relationships
- Filters with public and private peers
- Filters with upstream providers
- Filters with downstream (customers)
- Protection against BGP leaks and hijacks