Noction has conducted in-depth interviews with a sample of 3 existing customers to estimate the potential economic effect of Noction IRP deployment for Service Providers. The study shows the return on investment from deploying the product during a 3 year period by portraying an aggregate company that is achieving value from Noction IRP. The purpose of the study was to create a business case for any potential Noction IRP deployment.
The detailed feedback from the interviewed customers clearly demonstrated that after Noction IRP deployment these Service Providers have achieved the following benefits:
- Reduction of downtime and improved network stability, leading to customer churn decrease and reduced cost of troubleshooting and service restoration.
- Reduction of service-level agreement (SLA) penalties due to network stability and uptime increase.
- Labor savings and reduced risk of human errors due to the automatization process.
- Improved operational efficiency, including faster incident and problem resolution.
- Overall competitiveness increase due to the improved network performance and overall customer experience.
Based on the information collected during the study, Noction calculated a three-year ROI of 609%, with a payback period of 2 months. The financial analysis provided in the study illustrates the potential way an organization can evaluate the value proposition of Noction IRP.
To read the study, please follow the link.